Another beautiful design I offered for my May 1st, and May 5th, 2018 Creative Therapy classes.
I used Remarkable You, and should you want to order this retiring set, or any of the supplies I used to make this all occasion card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.
Should you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code J6NZ4N4A. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in May, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz scored at 4 1/4. Also, the smaller piece is 4 x 3.
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. The smaller piece of Whisper White is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
- The words (from Thoughts & Prayers) and the flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The flowers are colored with a blender pen and Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz ink pads.
- The 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon is for beautiful accent.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Answer me when I pray to you, my God. Make things easier for me when I am in trouble. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer. Psalm 4:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,