html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 10, 2011

SENDING LOVE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY


We made this beautiful card at my class at Alamance Community College this week.
Recipe: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sending Love dsp (retired, but you can still get it from the clearance rack on SU's website for just $4.99), Glimmer Paper, Love Impressions designer series paper (both from the occasions mini catalog); Ink: Real Red; Accessories: Modern Label, Word Window and Full Heart punches, 5/8" Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.
If you would like to order any of the supplies used here, please let me know. No order too big, or too small, I accept them all!!!
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment