html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 17, 2011

THIS OWL'S FOR YOU


Here he is again. I can't help myself. The little owls you can create with the 2-step owl punch is limitless and they take on a personality all their own.
Recipe: Stamps: Punch Bunch, Short & Sweet; Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor dsp (from the sale-a-bration mini, and it's FREE with a $50.00 purchase); Ink: Melon Mambo; Accessories: 2-step owl punch, 2-step bird punch (for branch), googly eyes.
Please let me know if you would like to order any of the supplies you see here, and visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment