html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty Postage Embedded Embossing

This is one of the cards we are going to make at my Bloomin' in May class on May 28 and 31, 2011. The technique is called embedded embossing, and it is so easy. I saw this card
on another stampers blog and just had to case it.

To do the embedded embossing, simply punch cardstock with any punch you wish. Glue the pieces to your card front, put the card front in your Big Shot or Cuttlebug, crank it through, and there you have it, embedded embossed card.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Pretty Postage; Paper: Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Shimmery White cardstock; Ink: Peach Parfait; Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1" square punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Peach Parfait ribbon, dimensionals.
Thank you for looking and have a great day. To see other ideas and designs, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment