html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Shaving Cream Technique with Embossing


I enjoy making very unique backgrounds with reinkers and shaving cream, and I thought I'd go one step further and emboss a set of trees. The results are stunning, and I'm truly sorry, my camera does not pick up the details very well.
Recipe: Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Warm Words (retired); Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Glossy White; Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant reinkers; Accessories: Shaving Cream, Black embossing powder, heat tool
To see other samples and ideas, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Thank you for looking, and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment