html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beary Best Friends Birthday Card

I decided to take a little break with my Christmas postings to showcase this adorable birthday card I make for my friend and downline, Linda Wilkie.  I loved how it turned out.   Linda is very talented in her own right, and to visit her creative blog go to:  www.papercraftingwithlinda.blogspot.com.  It is fantastic with lots of ideas to share.
To make this Z-fold card I used:  Stamp Sets:  Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes;  Paper:  Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White CS, Lap of Luxury dsp (retired);  Ink:  Basic Black, Concord Crush;  Accessories:  Pretty in Pink gg ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, brads, watercolor crayons, blender pen, dimensionals.  Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment