html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 17, 2011

Merry & Type Z-Fold Card

Another fun card we made in my October Fest class. 
I haven't made a Z-Fold card in a long time, so this was fun.  To make a Z-Fold card is so easy too.  I used a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock, folded it in half, and folded the front in half again.  Basically, scoring the cardstock at 5 1/2 & 2 3/4.  Then decorate as desired.  For this card I used:
Stamp Set:  Merry & Type
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Natural White cs, Letters to Santa dsp
Ink:  Versa Mark and Markers:  Old Olive, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red,
Accessories:  Green and Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
To see other cards and projects, please visit my Stampin Up website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment