html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Tree Centerpiece

I made this tree from a project sheet I picked up at Archiever's in Raleigh, NC. It was a little time consuming, and I loved the results anyway. Great centerpiece, and conversation piece as well. 
I used Candy Cane Christmas dsp, and coordinating cardstock, Stockings Accent Big Shot die, large star punch, small star punch, silver glimmer paper.
If you would like the instructions,  please email your request to me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.    Please note in the subject line directions for Christmas Tree Centerpiece.  The other option is to go to www.Archievers.com and look for them on their site.
Thank you for looking, and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment