html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Textured Impressions Designer Frames Cards

I used SU's new textured impressions designer frame to make these darling cards.  I just couldn't stop making them.  It seems like there are so many designs that fits in the designer frame oval.  For these cards I used (from left to right) Punch Pals, Pennant Parade, Merry Winter, Button Buddies.  I used real red, bashful blue and whisper white cardstock for all of them.  I used chocolate chip, garden green and bashful blue ribbon, and a variety of border punches.  I am offering this card in my Reasons for the Season class this November 8th and 12th.  If you would like to join me, let me know via email or phone.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment