html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Something Sweet just for baby


Yes, another retiring stamp set, and SU promises we are all going to just love all the new things coming our way June 1, 2012.
It gives me great satisfaction to make cards for babies, and this card was no acception.  It's not often I need a card to welcome a new little one, and when I do, it's nice to have one or two or three on hand and ready to go. 
This set is unusual in that it has a gum ball machine, and guess what, you can make a baby rattle from this set as well.  WOW, very versatile.  
Recipe:  Stamps:  Something Sweet, Baby Bundle;  Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze,  Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa cardstock and Pink Pirouette dsp;   Ink:  Chocolate Chip;  Accessories:    2 3/8" scallop circle, 2" circle (not SU),  1 3/4" circle, scallop edge punches,  Pretty in Pink,  Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight markers, 3/8" Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon.  Oh, and if it's a boy, just change the color of ribbon.  Isn't this just darling. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda
   

No comments:

Post a Comment