html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Vintage Vogue Farewell

We must say goodbye to many wonderful sets to make room for the new and exciting designs SU has waiting for us on June 1, 2012, and Vintage Vogue is  one of them.  It is so versatile, and I'm offering this beautiful card at my May Days class on May 1st, 3rd, and 5th.  See my class schedule for more details.
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue, Elementary Elegance (for words);  Paper:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder;  Ink:  Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslit (for butterfly), pearls, dimensionals, time to have fun.
Please feel free to email me should you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment