html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bright Blossoms & Summer Smooches


As a demonstrator, we have the opportunity to pre-buy some of the 2012-13 catalog stamp sets and products, and I am so excited.  In addition, SU Demonstrators got to preview the new catty, on-line, and it's awesome.  I think I'm going to have to have everything.  
I saw this darling card on Mary Fish's blog, and I quickly pulled out my new Bright Blossoms stamp set and my new Summer Smooches designer series paper (dsp).  They coordinate well, don't you think?  Not only do they coordinate well, this set and paper is a lot of fun to use, so bright and cheery.
This is one of the cards I'm offering at my "New Stamps, Paper and Colors" class coming up soon.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, please give me a shout and plan to attend.  Would love to have you.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs (for words);  Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight cardstock and Summer Smooches dsp;  Ink:   Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, & Daffodil Delight classic ink;  Accessories:  Scalloped Edge, 1 3/8" Square,  & 1 3/8" Scalloped Edge punches, Jewels, dimensionals.
Want to see other cards and projects?  Please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net for many other projects and ideas.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment