html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Smooches & Blossom Punch


Another Bright Blossoms and Summer Smooches card.  The stems are part of Sweet Centers, and it is retiring May 31, 2012.  If you really like this design and want to get Sweet Centers before it's gone, please let me know via email, angelsofjoy@gmail.com,  phone, 336-538-4996, or you can order it directly from my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Sweet Centers;  Paper:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White cardstock, Summer Smooches dsp;  Ink:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade;  Accessories:  Blossom Punch, Large Oval Punch, Summer Smooches brad, mat pack and paper piercer, sponge.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment