html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

I liked this card when I saw it on Pinterest, and even though I'm not accustomed to using so many embellishments, I like the way it turned out.  I am offering this card in my April 2013 classes, and if you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you'd like to attend.  I would love to have you.  The list of my classes are on this blog and on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes;
Paper:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock,  Subtles Paper Pack-for the Rose Red  DSP;
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Word Window, Modern Label, Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, Creped Filter Paper, Paper Doilies, Border Lace Ribbon Punch (retired punch;) I really wanted to use the new Delicate Details Lace Tape from SU's Spring mini, and substituted with the retired punch since my order has not arrived yet, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, dimensionals.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, you are more than welcome to contact me directly via my email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, call me:  336-538-4996, or shop 24/7 at my on-line store found Here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment