Thursday, April 4, 2013

Everything Eleanor and Perfectly Penned

Such an easy card, and Everything Eleanor adds to the elegance of this card.  I made it a birthday card, though, it can be almost anything you would like.  I like universal cards, because I never know exactly what I'm going to need, though as I'm making my cards, I'd like to envision the recipient and imagine her/his reaction when going to the mailbox and seeing a one-of-a-kind, designed especially for you card.  That is why we do this, right?

Recipe:
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned, Everything Eleanor
Paper: Saraha Sand, Whisper White, Gumball Green cardstock;  
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Midnight Muse ribbon, Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please contact me directly at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com or by phone at: 336-538-4996, or shop on-line at my store 24/7 by clicking . Here.

Thank You for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment