html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 2013 Hostess Club Projects





My hostess club members made these beautiful tunnel cards as their project for this month.  They had a good time as well as coming away with cards to send to their friends. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tag It, Gorgeous Grunge, Express Yourself, Flower Shop;  Paper:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, and Venetian Romance and Eastern Elegance designer series papers;  Ink:  Island Indigo, Soft Suede;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform,  Label and Deco Framelits,  1 3/4" & 1 1/4"  Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Pansy, Modern Label, Word Window, and Butterfly punches, White Bakers Twine, Basic Pearls, Silver Glimmer Paper, markers, dimensionals and lots of fun.

If you would like to join my next session of Hostess Club, or attend any of my classes and  live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253,  please contact me for more details.  

To order any of the products to make these cards, contact me directly or you can shop 24/7 by clicking here

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

Be strong in the Lord and in His great power.  Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment