html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kid's Camp

I held a Kid's Camp card making class on July 31, 2013, and the parents/grandparents came along to assist their little ones.  I think everyone had a good time.  It was such a hit, I'm looking forward to offering another Kids Camp in the near future.
The handsome man with the blond hair and pink hat is my Son-in-Law, Spenser.  My daughter, Karen, had to work, and he dressed in style and brought his girls (my granddaughters).  He is very creative, and caught on quickly.  All the adults were so helpful.  I could not have done this class without them.

.

They made this punch art lion card.  
The purse card.  
Eye-glass card.  
Maybe everyone's favorite, a Halloween card.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me."  Mark 10:14

No comments:

Post a Comment