html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Thinlits Card Dies

They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.  These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just for flip cards.  Take a look at this video and let me know what you think.

Label Card Thinlits Die 133479 Price: $32.95
Circle Card Thinlits Die 133480 Price: $32.95
Want to place an order?  You can order through my Stampin' Up! website  right here, or contact me directly at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or phone:  336-538-4996

Both card dies pair well with:

Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 item 130733 )

Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 item 131344 )

Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 item 130333

I plan to use the Thinlits card dies in my September 2013 classes, and if you would like to try them out before making the purchase, and live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, please let me know you would like to attend.  I would enjoy having you.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping by.

Linda

I know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him.  They are the people God called, because that was his plan.  Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment