html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cupcake Punch makes great popcorn!!!



Cupcake Punch Regularly $16.95, sale $12.71, Item #121807

When you need a delicious homemade treat, a yummy cupcake can't be beat! You can whip up adorable cupcakes to sweeten your paper crafting projects too with our Build a Cupcake Punch.  Complete with frosting, cherry, candle, and sprinkles, you'll have all of the pieces you need to decorate your cupcakes with scrumptious style for lots of different occasions. Coordinates ideally with images in the Create a Cupcake Set for super easy stamp-and-punch accents.
The cupcake punch also is great to make clouds, and popcorn.  Who would have thought, right? 
I wanted to share this darling card, first because I think it is so cute and second, to showcase another way to use the cupcake punch. 
The cupcake punch is on sale until Monday, November 11, 2013, and if you would like to order it or  any of the supplies to make this cutie, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.


Wait for the Lord's help.  Be strong and brave.  Psalm 27:14

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,


Linda









No comments:

Post a Comment