html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sketched Birthday Thinlit card


Preview of coming attractions.  Yes, absolutely, positively, I am already planning classes for 2014, and let me say, I am really excited.  Check out this birthday card made with SU's "flip-it" framelits.   It is not so hard, at all, just takes a little extra time to string your candles.   

Recipe to make this card:  Stamps:  Sketched Birthday, Birthday Candles wheel;  Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red cardstock;  Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Marina Mist classic ink, and Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlits,  Bitty Banners Framelits, Linen Thread, Polka Dots and Alphabet Embossing Folders, glue dots and dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Keep on loving each other as brothers.  Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.   Hebrews 13: 1-2

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment