html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Open Sea

I am offering this beautiful, and very easy card in my January 2014 classes.  My very first class of 2014 was today, and the ladies really liked this card.  I'm so glad.  I saw this card on Frenchie's blog, www.frenchiestamps.com and, I changed the colors and the words that Frenchie used to make it my own.  I hope you like this as much as I do.

Recipe:  Stamps:  The Open Sea, Express Yourself;  Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, and Naturals White cardstock, Epic Day dsp;  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party; Accessories:  Stampin' Up! paper trimmer, Trimmer Rotary Addition, Wave Rotary Blade, Brads, Mat Pack, Dimensionals.

The Express Yourself is a Hostess set of 12 stamps that you can get for free when you place an order of $150.00.  It's quite a deal. I made the ocean waves with SU's wave blade and the rotary trimmer. Isn't it cool.  It gives the card just a little dimension, not to much, not to little, just right. Sounds like the story of the three bears,  doesn't it?

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that will stand.  Proverbs 19:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment