html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 27, 2014

You're Lovely

One of the stamp sets, You're Lovely, I used to make this card was free from Stampin' Up! How about that, what is better than FREE?  During Sale-a-Bration (SAB), from January 25 to March 31, 2014, with every $50.00 purchase, you get to pick one of many items from the SAB catalog for FREE.  What a deal, right?  

Need a SAB catalog, let me know and I'll get one to you.

Here are the additional supplies I used to make this beautiful card:
Stamps:  You're Lovely, Petite Pairs;  Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray card stock and Neutrals DSP paper pack;  Ink:  Basic Gray, Blushing Bride classic ink and Blushing Bride marker; Accessories:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Deco Framelits, Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon, Pearls, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my February 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ. Ephasians 4:31

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment