html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another Great Year



I have seen many cards on the internet made with Another Great Year, and when I saw this one, I said, "this is it", another offering for my March 2014 classes.  It was fun to put together, and is not your typical fold, more like a Z-fold card.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Another Great Year;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, and Tangerine Tango cardstock and Retro Fresh dsp;  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango classic ink;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2 Scalloped Circle punch, Postage Stamp punch.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Above all things put on love, which holds everything together in perfect unity.  
Colossians 3:14


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment