html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Easter Basket for Kids Camp

This is the second of three projects I am offering for my Kids Camp, this Saturday, March 22, 2014.
I used some of SU's retired colors, and hand cut some of the designs.  I am pretty sure the little cherubs attending my class will enjoy putting this basket together. 

In addition to Kids Camp classes, I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.  I Corinthians 10:31.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment