html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lalaloopsy


If you haven't heard of Lalaloopsy, she is an American line of plastic rag dolls from MGA Entertainment. These dolls were originally released in 2010 as Bitty Buttons but the brand name was changed to Lalaloopsy shortly after launch. They were popular in the 2010 holiday season. A variety of large and small Lalaloopsy dolls have been released, as well as several Lalaloopsy themed video games. In 2012 and 2013 Lalaloopsy TV specials and TV series began airing on Nick Jr.  

My 2 year old granddaughter adores the Lalaloopsy doll, and when I came across Wendy Cranford's blog, http://www.luvinstampinup.blogspot.com, and saw her punch art Lalaloopsy dolls, and the fantastic video, I knew I had to make these the doll cards, so here they are.  Darling, aren't they?  I couldn't stop at one, no, I had to keep going, and going, and going.  I have others I'm not posting, don't want to take a chance on boring you.   Her dress was made from the now retired Dress Up Framelit Die, and it is still available on the clearance rack for just $14.99, item #130101.

Supplies:  Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners;  Paper:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Island Indigo, Whisper White card stock; Summer Smooches dsp (retired); Ink:  Real Red, Island Indigo;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Framelit Die, Bitty Banners Framelit Dies, Dress Up Framelit Die, Petite Pennants Punch, 1 3/8" and 3/4" circle punches and more.  


If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.


I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my November and December 2014, class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Be comforted.  Work to get along with others.  Live in peace.  The God of love and peace will be with you.    2 Corinthians 13:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment