html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ornamental Pine and Gorgeous Grunge

This is one of the cards I made when my fun group of other Stampin' Up! demonstrators got together earlier this month.  It was designed by Debbie Horton, and I loved making it, so much so, I have decided to offer it at my December 2, 4, and 6, 2014, Card and Project classes.  It is way more beautiful in the natural than in this picture.  It is quite easy, and you will love the results. Thank you, again, Debbie for sharing.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Ornamental Pine, Gorgeous GrungePaper: Blackberry Bliss; Ink:  Versa Mark;  Accessories:  Hexagon Punch (for flag on banner), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my December 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Now faith is being sure we will get what we hope for.  It is being sure of what we cannot see.  Hebrews 11:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment