html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Flower Shop and Striped Scallop Thinlit Die

             I had the opportunity to use the Striped Scallop Thinlit Die, kinda on a trial basis, and as soon as I used it to make this beautiful card, I knew I had to have it.  I have seen many, many, designs using the Striped Scallop thinlit, and this is my creation.  I used SU’s transfer adhesive sheets to cut the die, which made it a very easy card to put together.
Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Flower Shop, Petal Potpourri, Papillon Potpourri, Perfect Pennents (for inside), Itty Bitty Banners;  Paper:  Whisper White, Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo card stock, and Irresistibly Yours  dsp;  Ink:  Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Striped Scallop Thinlit Die, Oval Framelits, Pansy Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, and one-half inch circle punch, Transfer Adhesive sheets, Pearls, Dimensionals
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
 Those who plant seeds of peace will gather what is right and good.  James 3:18

     Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment