html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mini Treat Bag and Coordinating Card for Hostess Club Project

 

I am excited, once again, because this month I get to share these projects with my wonderful hostess club members.  The new Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies from Stampin' Up! are absolutely wonderful.  So easy to use, and you can get almost three treat bags from one sheet of 12 x 12 designer series paper.  For this one, I decided it needed a card, or something inside of the bag, so there you have it, a coordinating card.  The card base is 6 1/2 x 4 1/2, folded in half, and you don't really need an envelope, because, you guessed it, the little treat bag is your envelope.  Love it!!!!!

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  B.Y.O.P. (Buy Your Own Present), A Round Array;  Paper:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock, and Best Year Ever dsp;  Ink: Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies, Bow Builder, Ornate Tag Topper, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle, and Scallop Edge Border Punches, Polka Dot Embossing Folder,  Best Year Ever Ribbon, Mini Clothespins, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely.  Psalm 112:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment