html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 2015 Hostess Club Projects

My wonderful hostess club members are going to be taught three techniques at our February, 2015 club meeting. ( because of the inclement weather in my area, we have postponed our club meeting to March 5, 2015).  I am excited to show them (with the help of Retha and Chelle), how to double emboss, and how to use SU's shakers frames, and Transfer Adhesive Sheets,

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  You Brighten My Day, Flower Shop, Itty Bitty Banners, Papillion Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pleasant Poppies; Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz card stock, Best Year Ever and Irresistibly Yours DSP;  Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz classic, Versa Mark, and Night of Navy Blendabilities;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Striped Scallop Thinlit, Ovals Collections and Bitty Banner Framelits,  Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Confetti Stars Border, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle, Pansy, Word Window, and Modern Label Punches, Window Sheets, Shaker Frames, Transfer Adhesive Sheets, White Embossing Powder, Lost Lagoon Ribbon Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Build in me a commitment to live a blessed life.  Marilyn Morgan King

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment