html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wetlands and Hardwood

Guest designer, Michelle Wallace, shared this card with me, and it is so beautiful, I just had to share it with you.  Such a manly card, and the next time I offer a Man Camp class, this one will surely make the top 10 list of options from which to choose.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Wetlands, Hardwood, Friend Phrases (retired);  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray card stock;  Ink: Memento Black, Basic Gray classic;  Accessories: Banner punch, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

As much as you can, live in peace with all men.  Romans 12:18

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment