When I saw this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L card on Patty Bennett's blog, and I knew I had to CASE it. To see Patty's card, click Here, post of January 17, 2016.
This card uses new products from SU's 2016 Occasions Mini and a stamp set you can earn for FREE from the 2016 Sale-a-Bration mini, Botanicals for You. I am excited to offer this card at all of my March 1, March 3, and March 5, 2016 classes.
- The 4 1/4 X 11 Watermelon Wonder card stock base was scored at 5 1/2.
- The piece of Pool Party card stock is 5 1/4 x 4.
- A 5 x 3 3/4 piece of DSP from Birthday Bouquet was adhered to the Pool Party with snail.
- The scallop circle was cut from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Circle Collection Framelits and the Big Shot.
- The Whisper White circle was cut from the Circle Collection Framelits using the 2nd largest circle, and I stamped Just for You in Watermelon Wonder.
- The spray of flowers were hand-cut with my paper snips from the Birthday Bouquet DSP and adhered with glue dots.
- The Watermelon Wonder 1" satin ribbon was wrapped around the DSP and Pool Party layer before gluing them to the base.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment