Honeycomb Happiness is a stamp set you can earn for FREE until March 31, 2016, when you place an order for $50.00. This little chicken is so cute, as you can see, he can be used for more than one occasion. I CASEd this sweet card from Amy K and you can see her card Here, post of December 28, 2015.
I offered this card at all of my February 2, February 4, and February 6, 2016 classes, and everyone who came to class seemed to have fun making it.
- I then glued a 5 x 1 3/4 piece of Tangelo Twist dsp to a 5 x 2 piece of Basic Black card stock.
- I glued this combo to a 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Hello Honey dsp.
- I glued this to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock.
- I glued this combo to an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Tangelo Twist card stock, scored at 5 1/2
- I cut out the top of a 2 x 4 piece of Basic Black card stock with my Ornate Tag Topper punch, and cut a 1 7/8 x 3 7/8 piece of Whisper White card stock.
- I stamped the chicken on the white "bookmark" with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and colored his feet with a Tangelo Twist marker.
- Again, I stamped the chicken on Hello Honey card stock with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and cut him out, including his feet, with paper snips
- I used snail to glue him over the image on the white card stock. Colored his beak with the Tangelo Twist marker.
- I stamped the word Hello in Tuxedo Memento black ink, and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the words.
- I used a piece of It's my Party Washi Tape and wrapped it around the white card stock bookmark, then used snail and glued the white book mark to the black bookmark.
- I threaded some retired thick bakers twine thru the hole in top of the bookmark
- I used dimensionals to adhere the finished bookmark to my card front
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence. Psalm 16:11
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment