The Number of Years stamp set and coordinating Large Numbers Framelits are awesome, easy to use, and the results are amazing. Below are the supplies I used to make this fantastic birthday card.
- The base is an 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Night of Navy scored at 5 1/2.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Melon Mambo, dry embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.
- The next layer is a 4 x 3 1/4 piece of Hello Honey.
- Then a layer of Whisper White that is 4 x 3.
- The flowers were stamped with Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Hello Honey classic ink.
- The words were stamped with Night of Navy classic ink.
- The numbers, and background for the words is Night of Navy card stock.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment