- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4. I made a background on the front by using Crumb Cake ink and the dotted stamp from Merriest Wishes.
- Next I glued a 5 1/2 x 2 7/8 piece of Real Red to the Crumb Cake front.
- Next is a 5 3/8 x 2 3/4 piece of Candy Cane Lane DSP.
- I stamped a 4 x 2 1/2 piece of Vellum card stock with a stamp from Wonderful Year with Early Espresso ink. Adhere the vellum with four glue dots, one in each corner. The Red Foil hearts are punched from the Owl Builder punch. (I used glue dots to adhere the hearts to the vellum).
- The inside is an 8 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of Candy Cane Lane DSP, scored in half. The piece in the middle is cut 3 1/4 x 1 to make the stand-up for the houses. The houses are also from the Candy Cane Lane DSP.
- I stamped two gingerbread men with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock, and punched them with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I glued them to the top of the card with snail. I punched two Red Foil bows with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, one for my little girl, and one for my boy.
- The Whisper White piece at the bottom is 4 1/8 x 2 1/8. I stamped a Crumb Cake background with the same stamp from Merriest Wishes, and the words, candy cane and peppermint are stamped with Real Red ink.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE? Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do. The DSP you will receive for the month of November 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP. You can see the fun paper Here.
Confess your faults to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed." James 5:16
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment