I also sponged a piece of Fancy Frost Speciality DSP with Marina Mist ink for the background.
I am offering this card at all of my November 8, November 10, and November 12, 2016 classes. I hope your schedule will permit you to attend, that is, if you live near me in Graham, NC.
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Night of Navy.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Fancy Frost Specialty paper is sponged with Marina Mist ink.
- The tree and the swirly scribbles ground was cut out with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. I glued the swirly scribbles ground to a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- The sleigh was cut out with Red Glimmer Paper, and the sleigh "rails" were cut out with Silver Glimmer Paper.
- I stamped two presents from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set with Versamark on Whisper White paper, and heat embossed them with Silver embossing powder. I cut them out with my paper snips.
- The words are stamped with Real Red ink on a 3 x 1 3/8 piece of Whisper White, and the base for the words is a 3 1/8 x 1 1/2 piece of Real Red card stock.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE? Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do. The DSP you will receive for the month of November 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP. You can see the fun paper Here.
Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. Proverbs 17:9
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment