Abstract Impressions is such a versatile set, and this design was offered by Wendie Jamison at our Shoe Box Swap last month. See my post of August 27, 2018, for another beautiful card made with Abstract Impressions. So many stamps and designs, and so little time. What's a girl to do, right?
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The scallop square and the Whisper White on which some of my images are stamped are cut from the Layering Square Framelit Dies.
- The ink is Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- The ribbon is Shaded Spruce from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code 3RYHEFSH. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in September, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I will not hold any regular classes in September, as I will be spending all of my spare time preparing for my September 22, 2018, huge SU Garage Sale. Please check my October calendar for details on my 10-10-20/25 classes Here.
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" John 11:40
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment