html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Falling Flowers, and the Bleach Technique for my September 2018 Hostess Club Meeting
I used Gorgeous Grape cardstock and regular household bleach to make the background for this beautiful card.  So easy, and fun too.  Who would have thought, right?  
All of my special members of my Hostess Club, and guests as well, will be making this card when we meet tonight, September 27.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I made a stamp pad by folding paper towels and laying them on a glass plate, and pouring a little bleach onto the towels.  Stamped the images from Falling Flowers and Touches of Texture onto my card front.   
  • The flowers are made by stamping Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Pool Party cardstock, and cutting them out with the May Flowers dies.
  • The words are from Itty Bitty Greetings and stamped on a  2 3/4 x 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a 2 7/8 x 5/8 piece of Basic Black.
  • Basic pearls add the finishing touch.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

A cheerful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment