Easel Calendar using Enjoy Life and Tea Room Designer Series Paper
This is the design I came up with after watching Kelly Acheson's fantastic video on YouTube, and you can get all the instructions Here. I changed the dimensions to accommodate the calendar and my choice of words.
- The base is a 5 3/4 x 8 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 4.
- The Tea Room layer is 5 1/2 x 3 3/4.
- The holder for the calendar is a 7 5/8 x 3 piece of Rich Razzleberry. It is scored at 1/2 on one short side (the 3" side). On the long side, score it at 1/2, 3 5/8, 4 1/8, and 7 1/4. Now, this is where Kelly's video comes in handy. I used double-side tape to adhere the holder to the card base.
- The words from Enjoy Life are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White, and backed with Rich Razzleberry.
- The tent in between the front and back is made with a 3 x 5 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 1/2, 1 1/2 and 2 3/4-see Kelly's Video for more.
- My calendars came from Vippies, and you can order yours Here. Be sure to order the Large size, because they are perfect for this project. You can also Google and look for other companies that sell self-stick calendars.
- All done.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment