html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pleasant Peasants 
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Mary Fish, and you can see her card Here.  I did change it a little, you know, to make it my own, and was very pleased with the end results.  This card was kinda quick, no coloring involved.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Crumb Cake is dry embossed with the Corrugated Embossing Folder, and adhered to the Night of Navy with Tombow liquid glue. 
  • The embellishments are cut from the Flourish Thinlits dies and Night of Navy cardstock.
  • The 3 1/2 x 3 5/8 piece of Cajun Craze is matted under the 3 3/8 x 3 1/2 piece of Night of Navy. The image is stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 3 1/4 x 3 3/8 piece of Very Vanilla, and adhered to the Night of Navy.
  • The words are stamped with Cajun Craze ink on a 2 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla, and matted onto a 2 3/8 x 3/4 piece of Night of Navy.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

"And who of you being worried can add a single hour to his life?"  Matthew 6:27

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment