html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 13, 2021

  Angels of Peace and
Whimsy & Wonder DSP

I used Angels of Peace (for the words) and some Whimsy & Wonder DSP to make this Christmas card.  Who needs red and green when you have some Christmas pink DSP, right??

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Silver Foil Specialty layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Wintry folder.
  • The three pieces of Whimsy & Wonder DSP are 5 x 1 3/4, 4 3/4 x 1 3/4, and 4 1/2 x 2, and the pointy flags at the end of each DSP piece is made with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors.
  • The Mint Macaron, Silver Foil, Mossy Meadow and Basic White circles are made using the Layering Circle dies.  The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • Three little Red Rhinestone gems are added.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment