html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 30, 2021

 Eden's Garden Bundle, Sweet as a Peach & Amaryllis Abloom

I made this Tied Back Curtain card after watching Beth Rush's video. I can see myself making lots and lots of this type of card with many of the DSP packs I have. So fun.
You can see her video Here, post of November 1, 2021, and also visit her at www.bethspapercuts.com.  

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Evening Evergreen scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Ever Eden DSP layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The words on the top card are from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set, and the words from the bottom card are from the Holiday Mini catalog as a host set, Amaryllis Abloom.  It is available until January 3, 2022, or while supplies last.  You actually do not need three stamp sets to complete these cards.  The words in the Eden's Garden set are great.  The words I used were for a couple of wonderful ladies.
  • I cut some gold leaves from the Beautiful Leaves dies and placed them behind the oval on the top card.
  • The rest of the card and the curtain instructions are available on Beth's YouTube video.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment