html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 8, 2023

 Hey Chuck tri-fold card


There are so many ways to use the Hey Chuck bundle, and this is just one of them.  I cannot help but smile whenever I look at any of the cards made with the Hey Chuck bundle.
I hope you enjoy today's post and thank you for stopping by.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Pecan Pie, scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2.
  • The two 4 x 2 3/4 pieces of the Let's Go Fishing DSP are cut out with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies and adhered to the Pecan Pie with Multipurpose Liquid glue.
  • The 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Very Vanilla is cut out with the largest of the Radiating Stitches Dies, and also adhered with liquid glue.
  • The words and the little birthday cake are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and the birthday cake is colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The 4 1/8 x 2 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla is cut out with a Radiating Stitches Die.  
    • The fence is stamped with black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.
    • The sun is cut out with Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered with liquid glue.
    • Fred is stamped with black ink on a Very Vanilla scrap, cut out with a Hey Chuck die, and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I added him to the card with dimensionals.
    • The words are stamped with black ink.
  • Adhere the decorated Very Vanilla piece to a 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Pecan Pie with liquid glue.
  • To attach this combination to the card front, adhere some Tear & Tape to the back of it, being careful to put the adhesive on only one half of the cardstock. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 8 & 12, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment