html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 22, 2023

The Zany Zoo Singers

Zoo Crew Suite Collection is awesome, fun, and fit for anyone from one year to, well, any age.  So cute.  I came across this sketch on Meg Loven's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of June 29, 2023.
I hope you enjoy today's post and thank you for stopping by.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The five pieces of Zoo Crew DSP are 4 3/4 x 3/4.  I cut the flags with my amazing SU Paper Snip Scissors.
  • The Basic White and Calypso Coral pieces are 5 x 3/4 and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The Lemon-Lime circle is cut with the largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I stamped the music notes with black ink.
  • The bear and turtle are from the Zoo Crew DSP and cut out with my SU Paper Snip Scissors.
  • To finish my card, I added three 2022-24 In-Color Pearls.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 8 & 12, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of July 31, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment