html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 17, 2024

   Quiet Reflection for my June 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this card or one similar to it at both of my June Creative Therapy classes. 

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Wild Wheat Cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layer of Cajun Craze is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The layer of Thoughtful Journey is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Cajun Craze is the base for the 3 x 3 piece of Basic White which is stamped with Wild Wheat ink and an image from Quiet Reflection.
  • The words are stamped on a 2 7/8 x 3/4 piece of Basic White with Cajun Craze ink and added to the card with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my July 9th & 13th, 2024 classesplease RSVP with payment by June 222024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment