html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 Crafting with You & New Stampin' Up! In-Colors

I enjoy making easy-peasy cards, because it's just that, easy-peasy, quick and so much fun. Very few products too, and that's always a plus.

Recipe:
  • The 11 x 4 1/4 base of Petunia Pop Cardstock is scored at 5 1/2.  
  • The layer of Basic White is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The three pieces of Unbounded Beauty DSP are 5 1/8 x 1 1/8 and adhered to the Basic White with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I added three 1" squares to the card front and wrapped some Bakers Twine around this piece before I added it to the card base.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die and added to the card with Mini Dimensionals.
  • Three Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my June 4th & 8th, 2024 classes, please RSVP with payment by May 112024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment