html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lattice Die and butterfly card

The third card in my series of six I am offering in my August 2013 Creative Therapy classes.   I have had my eye on Sweet Essentials, a stamp set new to the catalog this year.  The stamp actually says "hello, baby.  I didn't want the baby part of the stamp, so after I inked the stamp, I used clear tape to cover the part I didn't want to show.  Pretty cool, huh.
If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253, please plan to join me for one of my classes.  I'm pretty sure you would have a fun time.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Sweet Essentials;  Paper:  Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Basic Black;  Ink:  Basic Black;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Lattice Bigz Die, Polka Dot embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon, basic pearls, dimensionals and glue dots.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by.
Linda
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength.  Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment