html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Home and Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper

I offered a card in my November 2014 classes using the small presents in the Nordic Noel DSP, and I just couldn't help myself by using the Nordic Noel DSP again for my December 2, 4, and 6th, 2014 classes.  Such pretty paper, and I think I have bought four packs so far.  (I have come to the realization that I am addicted to, and a collector of,  SU's Designer Series Paper).  This time I used the houses, and an easy card to put together. 

Recipe:  Stamps:  Holiday HomePaper: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White card stock and Nordic Noel DSP; Ink:  Memento Black and Real Red; Accessories:  Hexagon Punch (for flag on banner), Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my December 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Pray for us.  Our hearts tell us we are right.  We want to do the right thing always.  Hebrews 13:18.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment