html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 1, 2016



Stitched Dies Are Here, Yea!!

stitched-5
Ok, I'm super excited for these!  Stitched circles, squares and oval framelits to add some extra style to your shapes or even just as an accent around a stamped image on your card.
stitched-1
See the cute stitches around the oval and the squares? Paper stitches are still a hot trend and a fun way to add some texture to any of your projects!
stitched-2
These new framelits will be available November 1st - November 30th only because they are a SNEAK PEEK from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up annual catalog that comes out in June.   After that they will be available for a year.
In addition to the new framelits available on Nov 1st, there are NINE stamp sets on sale for 25% off that coordinate with the stitched dies!  (prices shown are for clear mount but wood mount is available for a little more)

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here  and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of November 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage.  Psalm 27:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment