Build a Bike &
For my November 2018 classes I offered 10 cards for just $20.00, and the Build a Bike card (top) is one of the five. The bottom card is great if you want to use less product and make a simpler card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The two pieces of Best Route DSP is 5 x 1 7/8 each.
- The Mango Melody is 3 1/4 x 2 1/4, and the Whisper White layer on which my images are stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink is 3 1/8 x 2 1/8. The bike handles and petal are colored with Mango Melody and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.
- The Whisper White piece on which the words are stamped from Lily Pad Lake (top card), is 3 1/4 x 7/8. The flag is cut with Stampin' Up's fabulous Paper Snips.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,