html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Cupcake, Yum, Yum

When I saw this card I knew I just had to make it for my Fall-o-Ween class this month. I got the idea from Julie at: http://juliesstampjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/sneak-peak-pennant-parade.html
I am excited to see the reaction from my stamper friends when they see this card, and it was so much fun to make too, aren't they all!!!
Recipe: Stamps: Pennant Parade, Paper: Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Whisper White cardstock, and Just Add Cake and brights pack DSP; Ink: Poppy
Parade; Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Crimper, Punches: Itty Bitty punch pack, 3/4" circle, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle punches, 1/2" Scallop Dots Chocolate Chip ribbon, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, dimensionals. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

Thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment